Report a pothole

FixMyStreet - report, view or discuss local problems Here is an easy way to report that pothole and many other  local maintenance issues such as dog poo to Scottish Borders Council. Just click on the FixMyStreet image to use the widget.

If the issue you want to report is in a different council area you can still do so via the FixMyStreet widget by using the map tool.

Comments are closed.